Friday, July 9, 2010

Into the Bush

It is Friday (we think) and we have made it to Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania.  We are staying at the Movenpick hotel in Dar which actually is very nice.  Dinner tonight was italian food (yes we went to London to have Argentina steak and we go to Dar to have Italian).

Tomorrow morning at 9AM we leave for Lake Manyara National Park in Tanzania.  It is 2 flights and the second one lands on a dirt airstrip - should be pretty cool!.

No pictures for today as all we did was go from hotel to airport to hotel - so nothing exciting unless you consider the signs of the hotels we stayed at interesting.

Not sure what internet access we will have once we get there but we will do our best to provide updates as I know everyone is looking forward to seeing pictures.

Tony used to say "To the Monkeys" - we are going to modify that to now say "Into the Bush"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why they cried, Mommy? [at the airport]

[Whining] I want to go see penguins!

[Whining AGAIN] I want to write it down. Can I do it mommy? [Here you go:]1bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvcxzzzaaaaaaaaaaaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq111111111111111111111111111111
[note: many of those letters were typed one at a time!!]

[Looking at the crazy Spain fan picture]How you got there to the soccer man?

I played [soccer] at school and I weared my whole jersey. I was sitting on my ball like Diego was sitting on my ball. I had a green jersey on.

[Whining] I want to see monkey and penguins at my beach, Mommy.

Goodbye, ok, I'm good [That's a direct quote used by Anthony stated by Mater in the movie, Cars]